Thursday, September 17, 2009

why blog?

i have long avoided the blogging scene--not quite sure of all the reasons--but as 2009 has brought much reflection to my life, i am compelled to begin the process of sharing more of my heart with others. i love writing--always have--so what better place to process, write, and share. maybe this is the beginning of making the step to "write that book", like many have suggested.

the first task is thinking of a blog title. "being molded." was the final result of a couple other options related to the potter and the clay. i have learned that my clay-like self needs a potter as wonderful and sovereign as my God. so my writings will be stories of my life--stories that demonstrate the loving hand of a faithful God who gently molds me into the person i was intended to be. God is the potter, I am the clay. i would't have it any other way.

just because i can, here's a picture of me and hank taken with the new macpro!
...like clay in the potter's hand, so you are in Mine...

4 comments:

  1. whoooohoooo!!! welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your background & songs....can't wait to keep up with you through blog world! Hope to see you at Homecoming???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohhh!! Welcome to the world 'o blogging ;) Glad to have you! CUTE picture of you and Hank, by the way!

    ReplyDelete